Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Break's Over!


Sometimes you just gotta take some time to get it all together, people! After a rather stressful move from Florida, I am finally settling down in my new diggs. No, I haven’t finished unpacking (I’ve been too busy catching up on Save By the Bell re-runs), but I have been doing a little experimenting in the meantime…

First, let me ask your opinion on the banner. Is it too fabulous? Thanks to my webmaster/collaborator/beau Jack for that one. It’s just the first in a series of really big plans I have for Beaute/Bella/Beauty, all of which will take some time and planning…but know that I’m totally psyched about building this into a real brand. We’re movin’ on up, babes.

So, back to the experimenting. I have been looking to natural sources for inspiration as of late. When it comes to what I put in my body, I believe Organic is better. Why shouldn’t that be the case when it comes to skincare? I live in a pretty hot and sticky climate that totally amplifies my dryness-prone patches. Ugh, such a dilemma.

…But that was before I found 100 Pecent Pure’s Virgin Coconut Body Scrub, $22. It contains superfine grains that literally melt into your skin. Here’s another perk: it’s made from Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil so it doubles as a body moisturizer, which means you can skip the body lotion post-shower (a multi-tasker…genius!). Packed with skin brightening enzymes and luxurious precious oils, this treatment is a godsend. And did I mention that it smells AMAZING? Yum…

I have a dozen more surprises up my sleeve, but I thought it would be best to leaving you wanting more, No?

Dearly,

Ree

No comments: