Monday, July 14, 2008

The Perfect Conditioner!


Girls,


I've been so bad lately! Not only have I been away from the blog, but I've totally abused my locks to boot! It's such a vicious cycle: constant heat use, no deep conditioning, breakage abound... Luckily, I found found my crutch.

I've been a big fan of Giovanni brand shampoos, conditioners and treatments for the last few years. They're all- natural, totally organic and packed full of proteins for strength and yummy exotic oils for moisture. The best part is that they rinse completely clean -- no gunky build up in sight.

After a trip to my local health food store, I found that the line had come out with a new protein infused super conditioner for weak, wispy hair, Giovanni Smooth As Silk Xtreme Protein Infusion. Needless to say, my abused 'do totally perked up as I snatched up a couple of packets and jetted home. I shampooed with my Givoanni Smooth as Silk Shampoo (totally lives up to the moniker, by the way) and applied this rich, velvety concoction. Soybean protein, essential oils and rich shea butter melted into my stands...and melted my heart!
My split ends were instantly smoothed, my hair full of body.
Isn't it about time we break the cycle of damage?

I've scoured the internet for where you ladies can purchase this online, but I think for this particular product you're best off checking your local Whole Foods or other health market.

Plenty of love,

Ree


No comments: