Monday, June 30, 2008

Coming Clean

Girls,

Let me buffer this post by saying that I'm kind of crazy when it comes to washcloths. I have super oily skin, so when I'm washing off the dirt and grime from the day, I want to make sure that it all comes off...and a simple washcloth is the quickest way to soak up the make-up, dirt and general nastiness, right? I've discovered that it works too well. Ever notice that if you use a towel twice the next morning you're greeted by a nasty blemish?

Girls, I have found the solution to my cotton conundrum by way of Dermalogica's The Sponge Cloth ($12.95). Contrary to it's moniker, this wonder cloth doesn't hold onto grime. It's made from bacteria-resistant fabric, so it's practically impossible to soil (but if you're so inclined it's machine washable)! The super-soft cloth glides over skin without irritation, rinses completely clean and dries in a pinch for easy storage. Just apply your favorite cleanser, wipe clean with the The Sponge Cloth, and voila! I purchased mine today from BeautyFirst (check for one in your area).

Think of it like a shammie for your face; if the body of a Ferrari deserves it, doesn't your pretty face?

Peace, love and lip gloss,

Ree

No comments: