Friday, June 27, 2008

Desperately Seeking Sedu

Hi Lovelies!

I’m so sorry I’ve been away! It’s just been one of those weeks where I couldn’t get in the time to breathe let alone try out my new Dermologica face scrub! But that is neither here nor there – let’s get down to business.

It’s summertime and wedding bells are in the air for millions of beautiful brides around the world. I’m so lucky to celebrate the nuptials of my very close friend this afternoon. For an event so special, I really wanted to look the part, but my bushy locks were having no part in it. Earlier in the month I did some research on some great flat irons and came up with these criteria:

1. Must have Tourmaline technology or 100% ceramic plates (beware “ceramic coated” plates…they don’t hold a candle to the real deal).
2. MUST have temperature control. This is why my hair became fried in the first place :-(
3. Ionic technology is a plus (makes for smoother, more conditioned hair).

Ladies, you’ll be glad to know that I’ve found our savior! Introducing, The Sedu Tourmaline Flat iron. This bad boy meets the specs effortlessly. The patented plates are super smooth, which means no more snags, tares or hot spots. The Sedu is feather-light (it’s actually made of some of the same materials used by astro engineers!) so no more tired arms (which undoubtedly leads to a tired hair style). And did I mention it has my beloved temperature control (because fried hair is not a good look). I tried it out last night and let me tell you! My hair felt luxurious – smooth, shiny and in the words of my hair guru Jonathan Anton, “totally banging.”

I got mine from Ulta for about $120, but you can order online from Folia.com Yes, it’s a bit of an investment, but don’t your tresses deserve it?

I’m off to put the final touches on my ‘do. I’ll save you a piece of cake at the reception!

Missing you like candy,

Ree

No comments: