Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Welcome Home!

Hey beauties!

Ever wonder if the bronzer all the celebrities swear by is truly swoon worthy? Or what about the conditioner that promises take your tired, abused locks to goddess heights? Yeah, so do I! That's why at Beaute/Bella/Beauty I'm searching out the best in skincare, make-up and haircare products and putting them to the test. Nobody likes a letdown, especially if it's going to get in the way of your inner-fabulousness. So come along for the ride, and please leave me a comment about any new products on your radar. As per the old adage, you only live once...you might as well look gorgeous!

I am so excited to have found a place in the blogosphere (my first buzzword!). I have always loved trying new products and couldn't wait to gab about them to my friends and fam. And now, I have the tremendous privilege of gabbing with you! This occasion deserves some bubbly, no? Let's christen this bad boy together, ladies.

I hope you'll be pleased with what you'll find here. It's all about discovering new trends -- not just following others -- and finding great beauty finds where you least expect to. Let's get creative. I promise it will be worth it :-)

Counting the hours until we next speak,

<3>

1 comment:

sarahPUFFY! said...

Thanks doll! Mum had a lot of fun decorating. And boy, I kept thinking I was gonna go blind! I can't wait to wear mascara and eyeshadow again, haha. I'm excited to see your posts! :D

xx Puffy