Saturday, June 28, 2008

Champagne wishes...

And Caviar Cream!

Hey Girls!

I just got home from a delicious manicure at the Beauty Spot, a wondrous beauty spa in my town. It was my first time getting my nails done and let me tell you, it's totally a must-do! I got the delux manicure which included a decadent caviar scrub and steam treatment that totally blasted away my rough cuticles.

My manicurist Kim used products from the Pevonia Botanica line, a major player in the mani/pedi-sphere. The line uses tons of natural extracts and alpha hydroxy agents to banish dry skin and unleash your inner glow. And did I mention the caviar? To keep the pampering going I bought the Youth Renew Caviar Hand and Foot Cream ($13.50). This non-greasy formula is chocked full of Sunflower oil and Vitamins that help to keep hands looking smooth and firm.

Needless to say I'm no longer afraid to show off my mitts. I think I have nearly perfected my "princess wave" in the process!

Love,

Ree

No comments: